How to Use Bialetti?
- 1. Fill up the lower chamber just below the valve with cold water.
- 2. Fill the funnel with the ground coffee and connect with the lower chamber.
- 3. Screw the upper part of the pot firmly on to the foundation.
- 4. Place the pot on the stovetop. Choose the size of the burner to match the pot. Make sure that the pot is not larger than the flame. The flame shouldn’t wrap around the pot ends.
- 5. Boil the water until coffee begins pouring out of the center post.
- 6. Remove pot from stove when coffee is fully filled in the top of the pot.
- 7. For best flavour, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers.