Father’s day 2020 comes when we are in a battle with Covid 19, a disease caused by a new coronavirus that behaves more deadly with elderly section of us. World Health Organization and governments repeatedly warn that older people appears to develop serious illness more often than others in the event of Covid 19.
That makes the father’s day of this year the high time to pledge our commitment to our dads. Read five important things to remember everybody having an elderly dad (parents).
1. If you are staying with your dad, you should feel that you are lucky enough to take care of them personally in this pandemic. However, you have to ensure that they are not going out of your home as the pandemic is still on every nook and corner of the world.
2. Dads who continue to stay at home even after lifting lock down in parts of the world, in most of the cases, will be in a state of boredom. They might have been losing many good things in life since months. Dads may express this in their domestic behaviour. You have to consider this fact at every approach with them.
3. The long list of lost things to your father due to covid 19 may range from the evening hang out with their friends in coffee shops to attending a funeral of lifelong friend in a neighbouring district.
4. Keep an extra eye on the mental and physical health conditions of your dad.
5. Do all possible that will make them feel loved and special. Use this father’s day as an opportunity to show your love by gifting them anything that may please them every day such as a coffee machine or a special coffee