How to Make Arabic Coffee?
- Take in a dallah (if you have no dallah, use a saucepan or a Turkish cezve) 3 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
- Add the medium roasted finally grounded coffee in simmer and it brews.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and take off. When the foam volume has shrunk, add the cardamom, also add a couple of cloves, if you need.
- Take the coffee back to the stove and take it almost to a boil again.
- Remove from the stove and leave the coffee to clear.
- Then serve it in small cups.
- Arabic coffee is traditionally made without sugar, so served it with something sweet, like dates.
- Milk is not added to Arabic coffee. If you prefer adding milk to yours, keep in mind that light roasts in particular are best without milk.