Lattes (or Caffe Lattes) are espresso beverages made from a relatively large quantity of foamed milk. These are milkier than cappuccinos.
Ingredients we need
- 1 shot espresso
- 2 shots foamed milk (or more)
- 1 Shoot of a simple flavoured syrup (preferably a common latte flavour, or chocolate syrup or chocolate powder mixed in a hot water) (Optional)
- Take your shot of espresso in your latte cup and add a shot of flavored latte syrup if you use it.
- Pour the bottom 2/3 of the steamed milk from the steaming jug into the latte cup using a spoon to hold the bubbles on top of the steamed milk.
- Finish the latte with the remaining bubbles (if needed, you can spoon them onto your drink.)
- Feel free to add some latte art if you want to. Serve and have fun.
Read more about coffee stories